About Eric The Trainer
- Eric The Trainer is a Hollywood Physique Expert with nearly 25 years of experience in physical transformation.
- Eric’s first book, Hollywood Muscle, which is a revolutionary muscle-building and fat loss training book that also comes with an online video training course and smart phone app.
- Eric garnered his knowledge from working in gyms as a person trainer in the two epicenters of fitness, New York and Los Angeles.
- Eric has spent time, firsthand, with some of the greatest minds in fitness the world has ever produced such as Jack LaLanne, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Frank Zane, Richard Simmons, etc.
- Eric’s techniques are regularly featured in “Muscle & Fitness” magazine (where he sits on their advisory board), TRAIN magazine, and on Bodybuilding.com.
- Eric hosts the popular tv show “Celebrity Sweat” on Spike TV. In-flight entertainment on Delta.
- Eric is a member of the Gold’s Gym fitness institute, where he serves as an expert and global spokesperson for the organization.
- Eric has traveled to the Middle East for the past two years to train American troops,
- Eric has taught at the Los Angeles Sheriff’s Academy for the past eight years, and has also worked with the LAPD, CHP, and SWAT teams.
- Eric currently lives and works in Los Angeles, California.
Eric’s Book Hollywood Muscle
Subscribe to this Podcast on
You Might Also Like
- Get Started On Your Fitness
- Ep 35 – Regular Guy Reaches His Breaking Point and Finds Fitness
- 4 Essential Tips to Increase Your Fitness Results
Thanks for Listening
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with someone you care about. You can use the social media buttons you see on this page.
I would also appreciate an honest review of this show on any of your favorite podcast portals (click: iTunes, Stitcher). Your subscriptions and reviews help give the show authority and can really help it become noticed by others, which in turn will spread the word of good health and fitness.
If you have never left a review for a podcast, you might want to check out my brief step-by-step tutorial for iTunes and Stitcher Radio. This step by step guide will make leaving a review quick and easy. Thanks again.
Thank you for listening to this episode of the Live Fit Podcast. Please subscribe and share it with your friends.