Naim has over 50 years of experience in training and competitive sports with 14 years in National and International TaeKwondo competitions ( 7 gold, 2-Silver, and 4-Bronze medals- Including a Gold medal at the 1988 Olympic Trials).
Naim Hasan is the mental training coach, and part owner, at Horizon Sports where he is one third of the team that uses all of their resources to help people of all ages and fitness levels improve their body, mind and health.
In this episode, Naim will answer these questions:
- Why do people put themselves down?
- Why do people fail at losing weight or achieving goals they are very dedicated to reach?
- What is the mindset a person needs to be successful?
- Why do people avoid exercise?
Naim says that many times people are paralized by the inability to make a decision to act, but that failure to decide is a decision and a choice has been made.
- FitBit – A great way to track your daily movement and calorie usage.
- DartFishExpress – For use on a mobile device to analyze movement, such as swinging a golf club, running, dancing, etc.
- Horizon Sports – Naim Hasan’s bio page
You Might Also Like
Thanks for Listening
Thanks for listening to this episode.
Please feel free to leave a comment about this episode. I love hearing from you and your feedback helps me make the show better. I’m open to constructive criticism and topic suggestions for future shows.
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see on this page. To be sure you receive the latest episode, subscribe through a podcast catcher such as iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, or aCast (to name a few).
I would also appreciate an honest review of this show on any of your favorite podcast portals (click: iTunes, Stitcher). Your subscriptions and reviews help give the show authority and can really help it become noticed by others, which in turn will spread the word of good health and fitness.
If you have never left a review for a podcast, you might want to check out my brief step-by-step tutorial for iTunes and Stitcher Radio. This step by step guide will make leaving a review quick and easy. Thanks again.