Heads Up Health is the first software of its kind to put the patient’s health records and data directly in the patient’s hands, centralized all in one place, allowing them to make informed decisions about their own health.
Founder, David Korsunsky has fifteen years’ experience working for industry-leading technology firms and most recently served as Director of Technical Alliances at VMware, Inc. where he led strategic partnerships with global EHR companies including EPIC, Cerner, McKesson, GE, Allscripts and many more. As an avid health enthusiast, and navigating a health crisis of his own, he recognized an opportunity to build a software solution that makes it easier for anyone to take control of their health through centralized, easy to understand data.
Heads Up Health was founded by a team of health-conscious technology experts on the simple concept that being healthy doesn’t have to be complicated. By evaluating a world of disjointed medical records, underutilized health tracking technologies and abundant, but poorly managed, health data. The founders felt that intelligent software could provide the perfect solution.Based on their belief that well-organized data holds the key to optimal health, they created a state-of-the-art electronic health records technology to instantly centralize and organize a subscriber’s complete medical history Allowing them to:
- Electronically integrate medical records from thousands of health systems, doctor’s offices and laboratories.
- See trends in your medical history across all your current and past providers
- Track functional medicine and other specialized lab panels
- See how lifestyle modifications (diet, sleep, exercise, stress, etc.) affect clinical markers of health and disease
The software integrates with more than 20,000 hospitals and healthcare systems across the country like The Mayo Clinic, Stanford Health System, and the Cleveland Clinic. It provides full data integration with labs and pharmacies including Walgreens, CVS, Quest Diagnostics, and LabCorp. And it syncs up perfectly with health-tracking apps such as Apple Health, GoogleFit, FitBit, MyFitnessPal, and Garmin.
In This Episode, You Will Learn
- Why Heads Up health was created
- That you can track trends in your health
- Be proactive about your health
- How you can see trends in your medical history across all your current and past providers
Links and Resources for This Episode
- Save 20% when you subscribe to Heads Up Health use code:
- fine print:
- Valid for 20% off any Heads Up subscription plan (monthly, annual or lifetime)
- New customers only
- Offer expires March 25th, 2020
- Heads Up Health
You Might Also Like
- Aspartame and your thyroid, episode 94 with Janet Hull
- Health technology
- Medical philosophies, episode 59 with Will Harden
- What is functional medicine?, episode 62 with Christina Bergstrom