In this episode of the Live Fit Podcast, I speak with Dr. Anthony Youn, “America’s Holistic Plastic Surgeon.”
What is holistic about his form of plastic surgery? Does he redo the entire body? Does he use herbs and chants? Does he teach the patient how to do plastic surgery on themselves?
Nope to all of the above.
What he does is explained in this episode.
How it relates to the model of this podcast, “health improvement” is also explained. Have a listen.
Anthony Youn, M.D. is known as America’s Holistic Plastic Surgeon™ and one of the country’s most recognized plastic surgeons. He is the host of a popular podcast, The Holistic Plastic Surgery Show. Dr. Youn is also the author of “In Stitches,” his critically-acclaimed and award-winning memoir of becoming a doctor, and “The Age Fix: A Leading Plastic Surgeon Reveals How To Really Look Ten Years Younger.” The latter was adapted into a successful public television special which has been viewed by millions. Dr. Youn is also a regular expert on The Rachael Ray Show, The Dr. Oz Show, The Doctors, and many more national television programs.
In This Episode, You Will Learn
- What is meant by “holistic plastic surgery”
- Why he titled his latest book “Playing God”
- The steps he takes with a patient BEFORE he offers plastic surgery
- That skin care is the most important way to look young
- Why you should NEVER use sunscreen that contains oxibenzone or octinoxate
- Is botox safe?
Links and Resources for This Episode
You Might Also Like
- Reframe Your Pain, episode 139
- The Longevity Blueprint, episode 136
- Heal your drained brain, episode 124