Harsh has been an adventurer, personal and business coach for twenty years. He specializes in helping people be their authentic self through a technique he calls “changing the lightbulb”. In other words, changing the way you think about and look at things.
Being a cancer survivor gave him a unique perspective on life and the importance of taking control of your fate. He has parlayed this experience to help him coach others in reaching their truest authentic self and taking charge of their lives.
In This Episode You’ll Learn
- Ho mindfulness can improve your day
- What Rob learned from cancer
- That all of the answers you want can be found within
- Learn practical and simple techniques to get out of your way
- The body is the ultimate mystery – we know the answers
- That mindfullness and meditation may be the single greatest power a person can acquire in life
- How to get real about your story and its history
- That people become too smart and think too logically about our choices
- That oOur beliefs can limit us
Links and Resources for This Episode
- awakenedadventures.com/livefit coupon code “podcast”
You Might Also Like
- Ep 23 Life Coach and Ethicist w/ Olive Gallagher
- Ep 112 Randy Spelling takes You From Here to Where You Want to Be
- Ep 49 Olympic Mental Training w/ Naim Hasan
Thanks for Listening
Thanks for listening to this episode.
Please feel free to leave a comment about this episode. I love hearing from you and your feedback helps me make the show better. I’m open to constructive criticism and topic suggestions for future shows.
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see on this page. To be sure you receive the latest episode, subscribe through a podcast catcher such as iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, or aCast (to name a few).
I would also appreciate an honest review of this show on any of your favorite podcast portals (click: iTunes, Stitcher). Your subscriptions and reviews help give the show authority and can really help it become noticed by others, which in turn will spread the word of good health and fitness.
If you have never left a review for a podcast, you might want to check out my brief step-by-step tutorial for iTunes and Stitcher Radio. This step by step guide will make leaving a review quick and easy. Thanks again.