PJ Jonas is a business owner, goat wrangler, entrepreneur, and mother. After getting goats to provide healthy milk for her eight children, she decided to put excess milk into a batch of handmade soap. That decision was the start of Goat Milk Stuff Her Goat Milk products have been featured on The Today Show, The Doctors, and the “O” Oprah Winfrey magazine. She puts her systems engineering degree from the University of Virginia to good use while managing her business, farm, and family. This is a great story of how a business was started in her kitchen and grew it into a million dollar business.
In This Episode You’ll Learn
- How PJ got into goat and why
- What the “gateway animal” is
- The products she can make out of goat milk
- Why goat milk is healthy (healthier than cow milk?)
- How to avoid wasting your money on worthless supplements
Links and Resources for This Episode
- Get a free bar of soap at – goatmilkstuff.com/LiveFitSoap.html
Social Media links
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/goatmilkstuff
- Twitter https://twitter.com/goatmilkstuff
- Instagram https://www.instagram.com/goatmilkstuff/
- YouTube https://www.youtube.com/goatmilkstuff
- Pinterest https://www.pinterest.com/goatmilkstuff/
You Might Also Like
- Ep 65 Dairy – It Still Does a Body Good
- Ep 113 – Just Move, Fitness for Seniors
- Ep 15 Dr. Loren Cordain, The Paleo Diet
Thanks for Listening
Thanks for listening to this episode.
Please feel free to leave a comment about this episode. I love hearing from you and your feedback helps me make the show better. I’m open to constructive criticism and topic suggestions for future shows.
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see on this page. To be sure you receive the latest episode, subscribe through a podcast catcher such as iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, or aCast (to name a few).
I would also appreciate an honest review of this show on any of your favorite podcast portals (click: iTunes, Stitcher). Your subscriptions and reviews help give the show authority and can really help it become noticed by others, which in turn will spread the word of good health and fitness.
If you have never left a review for a podcast, you might want to check out my brief step-by-step tutorial for iTunes and Stitcher Radio. This step by step guide will make leaving a review quick and easy. Thanks again.