In This Episode You’ll Learn
- What age you should stop exercising
- What type of exercise you should do
- How to get started improving your fitness
- How to increase your energy, vitality, and happiness
- About Jim’s latest book title “Just Move!”
Links and Resources for This Episode
You Might Also Like
- Ep 102 Hack Your Fitness w/ Jay Kim
- Ep 107 4 Minute Fitness w/ Siphiwe Baleka
- Ep 87 Celebrity Fitness w/ Eric the Trainer
Thanks for Listening
Thanks for listening to this episode.
Please feel free to leave a comment about this episode. I love hearing from you and your feedback helps me make the show better. I’m open to constructive criticism and topic suggestions for future shows.
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see on this page. To be sure you receive the latest episode, subscribe through a podcast catcher such as iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, or aCast (to name a few).
I would also appreciate an honest review of this show on any of your favorite podcast portals (click: iTunes, Stitcher). Your subscriptions and reviews help give the show authority and can really help it become noticed by others, which in turn will spread the word of good health and fitness.
If you have never left a review for a podcast, you might want to check out my brief step-by-step tutorial for iTunes and Stitcher Radio. This step by step guide will make leaving a review quick and easy. Thanks again.