In this first episode, I give my history and experience as it pertains to blogging, podcasting and most importantly health, nutrition, fitness, and weight management.
In brief, my professional bio looks like this:
- Master’s in Kinesiology from Long Beach State
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism from CSU Chico
- Personal Training certifications from ISSA and ACE
- Nutrition Consultant certification from ISSA
- Co-founder of weight management and health improvement program in 2009
- College and University Instructor in Health, Fitness and Nutrition since 2006
- US Navy
- Wildland Fire Fighter for US Forest Service
- Amateur bicycle racer
Aside from my education, in this first episode I tell you my reasons for starting Live Fit and the Live Fit Podcast. You can learn more about me by following this link to My Story. It is a slightly different take on it. But it is also good if you want to read more. Consider the My Story page to part of the show notes for Episode 1 of the Live Fit Podcast.
I’d like to thank Paul Modiano for contributing the opening and closing music called Maiden America, and for his smooth voice in the introduction.
Listen to This Episode of the Live Fit Podcast Here
If you would like to receive health and fitness information and Live Fit updates, podcast, articles and other health-related news, please sign up for our newsletter.
You Might Also Like:
- Find Out Why Fast (Rapid) Weight Loss Is Bad For You
- Interview with Dr. Will Bar
- Interview with Dr. Barry Sears
- Athlete Eating – How Athletes Handle the Holidays