In This Episode You Will Learn
- What the Summer of Sweat was
- What life-changing thing his wife said to him
- What the book: “Burn the fat, feed the muscle” by Tom Venuto means to Jay.
- How Jay’s program compares to Jonathan Bailor’s “The Calorie Myth“
Subscribe to this Podcast on
You Might Also Like
- Ep 92 – Sugar pt 4: Salt,Sugar, Fat
- Ep 87 – Celebrity Trainer “Eric The Trainer”
- Fitness Trackers: Do they work and what should you look for?
Get off Sugar
Break Your Habit Now
Thanks for Listening
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with someone you care about. You can use the social media buttons you see on this page or simply copy and paste the URL and email it.
I would also appreciate an honest review of this show on any of your favorite podcast portals (click: iTunes, Stitcher). Your subscriptions and reviews help give the show authority and can really help it become noticed by others, which in turn will spread the word of good health and fitness.
Podcast Review Tutorials
If you have never left a review for a podcast, you might want to check out my brief step-by-step tutorial. Click here for iTunes Tutorial or here for Stitcher Radio Tutorial. This step by step guide will make leaving a review quick and easy. Thanks again.
Thank you for listening to this episode of the Live Fit Podcast. Please subscribe and share it with your friends.