Three years ago I began creating this podcast. Now, I’m up to episode 100 and have spoken with so many amazing and knowledgeable people who all have the same goal of helping people be as fit and healthy as possible and to avoid lifestyle diseases.
In This Episode You Will Learn
- Why I do this
- Who instigated my career change
- And nearly all the topics that have been covered in the last three years.
- Surviving holidays in a healthy way
- Crossfit, kettlebells and Olympic lifting with a friend of mine, Bridget Raach
- goal setting, planning, willpower, success
- Fear – of failure, of success and what to do about it.
- Ep 8 Emotional Eating with Ed Abramson…his was one of the first books I used when creating my original Live Fit program…
- Holistic medicine and nutrition
- Fat loss, weight loss, quick vs slow weight loss
- Adventure racing, running, bike riding
- Nutrition for sports, good health, weight loss
- EP 11, Barry Sears…His book, The Zone, is responsible for steering me into this profession. he taught me how important nutrition really is to good health. And, that sugar should be treated like a drug…
- Timber Hawkeye from Buddhist Bootcamp
- (one of my most popular episodes was ) ep 20 how to Lose your Belly fat,
- Floatation meditation, ep 21 in a sensory deprivation tank
- Ep 15, Dr. Loran Cordain who lead the Paleo movement…
- Life coach
- Electrolytes and hydration, lecture, ep 25
- Different types of exercise, HIIT and how beneficial it is to improving your strength and endurance and for losing body fat.
- Ep 30 The Sugar Battle…my wife and I. The villains of this battle
- Ep 89 – 96 Sugar series…What is sugar, The most dangerous Kind of Sugar, David Gillespie (Sweet Poison, That Sugar Film), Michael Moss (salt sugar fat), Dr. Janet Hull (aspartame), Dr. Joel Fuhrman (the end of diabetes and others)
- The Calorie myth, 32
- Sabotage, self, others
- Adhering to your health improvement plan
- Metabolic Syndrome, 44
- Ep 45 Miracle Morning…Hal Elrod…
- Fit for the sport of life, 47
- Ryan Correy – A Purpose Ridden 51
- Ep 58 a 12 part (and counting) series Wednesdays With Will…with Dr. Will Harden: Cleanses, Cholesterol, cortisol, back exercises, supplements, digestive health, immune function, insulin, diabetes, EPOC, arthritis, achiles tendonitis and more. He also answered several listener questions
- The Blood Type Diet
- Functional Medicine, 62
- Dairy as a health food, 65
- How to lose fat permanently, a testimonial
- Food packaging labels, marketing
- Ep 84, The psychology of eating…
- Meditate your weight, 88
- Celebrity personal trainer,Eric 87
- 97 Bodywise
- Natural pharmacist
- Comfortably Unaware, with Dr Richard Oppenlander, 99...
Subscribe to this Podcast on
You Might Also Like
- Ep 95 Is Sugar the Cause of Drug Addiction with Dr. Joel Fuhrman
- Ep 1 – Introduction to the Live Fit Podcast
- Ep 90 – The Most Dangerous Kind of Sugar
Get off Sugar
Break Your Habit Now
Thanks for Listening
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with someone you care about. You can use the social media buttons you see on this page or simply copy and paste the URL and email it.
I would also appreciate an honest review of this show on any of your favorite podcast portals (click: iTunes, Stitcher). Your subscriptions and reviews help give the show authority and can really help it become noticed by others, which in turn will spread the word of good health and fitness.
Podcast Review Tutorials
If you have never left a review for a podcast, you might want to check out my brief step-by-step tutorial. Click here for iTunes Tutorial or here for Stitcher Radio Tutorial. This step by step guide will make leaving a review quick and easy. Thanks again.
Thank you for listening to this episode of the Live Fit Podcast. Please subscribe and share it with your friends.