In this episode, I speak with Dr. Janet Starr Hull, the author of “Sweet Poison”.
Janet was inspired to write this book after experiencing aspartame poisoning from drinking one diet soda a day for a year. She was told she had hyperthyroidism and several other physical conditions that didn’t add up. Her doctor wanted to kill her thyroid and put her on medication for the rest of her life.
She said “no” and set out to cure herself.
She couldn’t believe that an ingredient that has been blessed by the FDA was toxic and would have such a profound effect on her health. What she uncovered is not only shocking, but very scary as a citizen of the United States.
You will not believe the the reach Monsanto has to poison the public.
My note to you, if you ever consume aspartame in any form: gum, soda, yogurt and just about any product that is sugar free, PLEASE STOP IMMEDIATELY!
In This Episode, You Will Learn
- How aspartame destroys your health in the following ways: eats holes in the brain, headache, memory loss, seizures, vision loss, coma and cancer, sterility, and more.
- It worsens or mimics the symptoms of such diseases and conditions as fibromyalgia, MS, lupus, ADD, diabetes, Alzheimer’s, chronic fatigue and depression.
- Why it is legal.
- The relationship between Donald Rumsfeld, Robert Shapiro, Ronald Reagan, Arthur Hull Hays, and the legalization of aspartame.
- Why aspartame is still on the market.
- What you can do to get it off the shelves.
- Why avoiding all artificial sweeteners: sucralose and splenda (they have chlorine in them) is best for yoru health.
- Is stevia safe?
- How artificial sweeteners cause weight gain (sephalic phase index), diabetes (excess insulin), and other problems.
Links from This Episode
- Read More About The Aspartame Conspiracy on the Huffington Post
- Cliff Ravenscraft
- Jante’s “Hullistic” website
- Dr Hull’s website
Transcript of This Episode
Subscribe to this Podcast on
Get off Sugar
Break Your The Habit Now
You Might Also Like
- Ep 56 – Uber Health with Dr. Coffey
- Ep 55 – Healthy Hemp Oil with Brandon Nolte
- Tasty & Healthy Granola Recipe
Thanks for Listening
I would appreciate an honest review of this show on any of your favorite podcast portals (click: iTunes, Stitcher). Your subscriptions and reviews help give the show authority and can really help it become noticed by others, which in turn will spread the word of good health and fitness.
If you have never left a review for a podcast, you might want to check out my brief step-by-step tutorial for iTunes and Stitcher Radio. This step by step guide will make leaving a review quick and easy.Plus, I will thank you on the air.
If you would like to help support the show financially, you can click on the banner below. Thank You Very Much.
Thank you for listening to this episode of the Live Fit Podcast. Please subscribe and share it with your friends.