- It is fun
- It tastes good (i.e., sweet)
- Short sighted
- no consequences
What to do about it:
- Don’t keep junk food in the house
- Nobody needs it. No body
- No easy access
- Have them make their own
- home made cookies, cakes, etc.
- Help them make delicious, nutritious meals
- Teach them why junk food is bad for them
- Ep 30 – the Sugar Battle
- Watch the movies “Fed Up“, “Sugar Coated“, or “Food Inc.“
- Lead by example
- Eat healthy yourself
- Show them that you enjoy eating healthy foods
- keep healthy foods in the house, eat healthy at restaurants – most of the time.
Guest Tiffany Cruikshank:
Subscribe to this Podcast on
You Might Also Like
Thanks for Listening
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with someone you care about. You can use the social media buttons you see on this page.
I would also appreciate an honest review of this show on any of your favorite podcast portals (click: iTunes, Stitcher). Your subscriptions and reviews help give the show authority and can really help it become noticed by others, which in turn will spread the word of good health and fitness.
If you have never left a review for a podcast, you might want to check out my brief step-by-step tutorial for iTunes and Stitcher Radio. This step by step guide will make leaving a review quick and easy. Thanks again.
Thank you for listening to this episode of the Live Fit Podcast. Please subscribe and share it with your friends.