- Should you drink raw milk?
- Is milk helpful for weight loss?
- Is dairy good for athletes?
- Should a person drink whole or non-fat milk?
- What about yogurt and cheese?
- is Casein addicting?
- What’s the difference between grass-fed and grain-fed dairy?
- How did milk become part of the new ChooseMyPlate format?
- Does dairy fat cause cardiovascular disease?
- and many more…
Listen Here to This Episode with Dr. Greg Miller about the Health Benefits of Dairy
Or, you can listen to this show on any podcast catcher. Be sure to subscribe so you always received the latest episode.
Be A Patron
How much is this health information worth to you? If you find value in the Live Fit Podcast please consider becoming a patron and giving what you can, perhaps $1 an episode. You may give more or less if you prefer. Your money will go toward helping me improve the production quality and paying the other related expenses – and for keeping it commercial free. I don’t like advertisements in the shows I watch and listen to, that is one reason I like podcasts. However, more and more shows have advertising on them. I don’t want to do that. Your financial support will help me keep this show for you.
Links to Contact Dr. Miller
- Dr. Miller’s Facebook page
- Greg Miller’s Twitter page
- National Dairy Council website
- Dairy Good website
You Might Also Like
- Healthy Eating for Kids – It’s Never Too Soon
- How to Break the Sugar Habit
- Paleo for Athletes – seriously
Thank you listening (and reading) this episode of the Live Fit Podcast about the Health Benefits of Dairy with Dr. Greg Miller. If you enjoyed this show, please Share and Subscribe.