Sean Pastuch is in that minority of people who make the Earth spin as it does; not as a passive contributor, but as a relentless, forward-thinking agent for change. Massive change. Sean Pastuch ambitions to be the Steve Jobs of musculoskeletal health, and he’s on a mission to change the way people understand their pain and their ability to get out of it. Dr. Pastuch is a force of nature, but what’s more important is that he helps the rest of us realize we can be too.
In This Episode, You Will Learn
- What’s wrong with chiropractic and physical therapy
- Improving self-talk to alleviate pain and obstacles
- Where is fitness and healthcare going
- Why is saying “I have a bad back” such a terrible thing to say
- Why people who are still in pain after six months are in pain because they want to be
- Proprioception over strength