Dr. Stephanie Gray, DNP, MS, ARNP, ANP-C, GNP-C, ABAAHP, FAARFM, has been working as a nurse practitioner since 2009. She completed her doctorate focusing on estrogen metabolism from the University of Iowa in 2011. Additionally, she has a Masters in Metabolic Nutritional Medicine from the University of South Florida’s Medical School.
Stephanie’s expertise within integrative, anti-aging, and functional medicine makes her one of the midwest’s most credentialed female healthcare providers combining many certifications and trainings. She was the first nurse practitioner in the state of Iowa certified through the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine’s Board of Anti-Aging Health Practitioners (ABAAHP).
She became the first BioTe certified provider in Iowa to administer hormone pellets also in 2013. She continues to stay progressive with the study of natural hormone replacement therapy and nutrigenomics, continuing to pursue her extensive education while she practices.
This training allows her to give her patients the most comprehensive care. She is the author of the FNP Mastery App and Your Longevity Blueprint book. She is co-founder of Your Longevity Blueprint Nutraceuticals, with her husband, Eric. They own the Integrative Health and Hormone Clinic in Hiawatha, Iowa.
In This Episode You’ll Learn
- “Gut health” is the foundation to health
- Your genetics are a lot like the electrical system in a home — some lights you need turned on while others should stay off
- Like a heating and cooling system, your hormones regulate a great deal
- Keeping your plumbing clear – your cardiovascular system — will help keep things running smoothly
- How to avoid wasting your money on worthless supplements
- Your home is a lot like your body. If you want to live well for a long time you have to maintain the home just like you need to maintain every organ system in the body.
The book, Your Longevity Blueprint by Dr. Stephanie Gray is a resource to help you find the answers to your personal health situation(s). Regardless of your symptoms: headaches, irritable bowel
syndrome, psoriasis, tachycardia, and even fatigue, this book will help.
In her book, Dr. Gray shares the most progressive functional medicine testing options currently available, as well as Your Longevity Blueprint (LB) nutraceutical products. Each chapter discusses how your organs and the systems of your body work together to build your longevity.
Maintaining your health is a lot like building a home; you need a blueprint to ensure the home
is a place you can live for a long time. The same with your body; you need a blueprint to
ensure every system of your body is addressed to have a long and healthy life.
Discover your Blueprint… Get started now!
Links and Resources for This Episode
- Her book’s website – yourlongevityblueprint.com – Use the code thankslivefit and get 10% off store wide purchases!
- Integrative Health and Hormone Clinic – IHHclinic.com
- American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine – a4m.com
- Institute for Functional Medicine – ifm.org
- Environmental Working Group – ewg.org
You Might Also Like
- Ep 62 – What is Functional Medicine? w/ Dr. Christina Bergstrom
- Ep 111 Functional Medicine w/ Dr. Will Cole
- Ep 108 Heal Your Pain Naturally w. Dr. Joe Tatta
Thanks for Listening
Thanks for listening to this episode.
Please feel free to leave a comment about this episode. I love hearing from you and your feedback helps me make the show better. I’m open to constructive criticism and topic suggestions for future shows.
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see on this page. To be sure you receive the latest episode, subscribe through a podcast catcher such as iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, or aCast (to name a few).
I would also appreciate an honest review of this show on any of your favorite podcast portals (click: iTunes, Stitcher). Your subscriptions and reviews help give the show authority and can really help it become noticed by others, which in turn will spread the word of good health and fitness.
If you have never left a review for a podcast, you might want to check out my brief step-by-step tutorial for iTunes and Stitcher Radio. This step by step guide will make leaving a review quick and easy. Thanks again.