In this episode of the Live Fit Podcast, Glenn is interviewed by Glenn where he shares with you not only what health coaching is, but how he uses it to coach people to live a life that is healthy, fit, and free.
Originally, I was going to do a solo show where I have a bullet point list that I go through to explain the differences between a life coach, sports coach, and health coach. But, standing alone in my studio talking to myself is never as interesting and listenable as when I’m talking to another person having a semi-organic conversation. So, what I did was bring my good friend, Dr. Glenn Livingston, from Never Binge Again, on to interview me. I think it turned out pretty well. How about you?
In This Episode You’ll Learn
- How health coaching can help you become healthy, fit, and free.
- How Glenn coaches people to better health.
- How you can change your unhealthy behaviors without feeling like you’re imprisoned.
Links and Resources for This Episode
- Never Binge Again website – click the big red bonus button to get a FREE copy of thebook in Kindle, Nook, and/or PDF format, or click
- Never Binge Again book
You Might Also Like
- Ep 103 Never Binge Again w/ Dr. Glenn Livingston
- Ep 109 Willpower vs. Character w/ Dr. Glenn Livingston
- Health Coaching for YOUR Success
Thanks for Listening
Thanks for listening to this episode.
Please feel free to leave a comment about this episode. I love hearing from you and your feedback helps me make the show better. I’m open to constructive criticism and topic suggestions for future shows.
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see on this page. To be sure you receive the latest episode, subscribe through a podcast catcher such as iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, or aCast (to name a few).
I would also appreciate an honest review of this show on any of your favorite podcast portals (click: iTunes, Stitcher). Your subscriptions and reviews help give the show authority and can really help it become noticed by others, which in turn will spread the word of good health and fitness.
If you have never left a review for a podcast, you might want to check out my brief step-by-step tutorial for iTunes and Stitcher Radio. This step by step guide will make leaving a review quick and easy. Thanks again.