In 1992 Mary’s daughter was born profoundly brain damaged which meant Mary lived in-and-out of children’s hospitals for more than a year to attend to Hayley’s needs until she passed. Mary has since had two children (one son has autism) and suffered a soul-crushing divorce. Wow, that’s a lot of life for a woman in her forties to draw upon while building a multi-million dollar business.
In This Episode You’ll Learn
- What “the issues are in the tissues” means
- How to create an action plan for growth
- What “Cleanse of Clog” means and how to take control
- 5 Reasons you’re stuck
- What will bring your “keys to freedom”
- What is your “activation energy”?
Links and Resources for This Episode
- Mary’s currently offering a free download for the Conscious Communications Guidebook, a companion course for Conscious Communications, packed with over 35 pages of exercises to make Mary’s teachings even more real: http://maryshores.com/guidebook.
You Might Also Like
- Ep 124 Heal Your Drained Brain
- Ep 118 Take Charge of Your Day with Morning Coach
- Ep 15 Get to Where You Want to Be w/ Randy Spelling
Thanks for Listening
Thanks for listening to this episode.
Please feel free to leave a comment about this episode. I love hearing from you and your feedback helps me make the show better. I’m open to constructive criticism and topic suggestions for future shows.
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see on this page. To be sure you receive the latest episode, subscribe through a podcast catcher such as iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, or aCast (to name a few).
I would also appreciate an honest review of this show on any of your favorite podcast portals (click: iTunes, Stitcher). Your subscriptions and reviews help give the show authority and can really help it become noticed by others, which in turn will spread the word of good health and fitness.
If you have never left a review for a podcast, you might want to check out my brief step-by-step tutorial for iTunes and Stitcher Radio. This step by step guide will make leaving a review quick and easy. Thanks again.