In this episode, JB Glossinger MBA, Ph.D., motivates us to be our best selves. JB is an internationally known motivational speaker, author, coach, and consultant. His daily podcast talks about many different topics such as: motivation, how to find your passion, organization, spiritual ideas, personal development and much more. MorningCoach.com is like having a coach in your back pocket, it is a program to mentally train yourself in order to create a better life.
In This Episode You’ll Learn
- Why/how JB became the Morning Coach
- Why he hated his job and what that job was
- How he bounced back after a failed book and was destitute
- Adults in mid 40s says “is this all” and are miserable after they reach
- Have 6 levels of coaching
- How to plan for the future
- Why you should make a morning routine
- He was on one of the first episodes of Entrepreneur On Fire with John Lee Dumas
- Why he does a daily youtube show
- Why should you keep asking why
- Why he says there is no lack of time – it’s a lack of prioritization
- People use learned helplessness – “I have no willpower (or discipline)
- “Success leaves clues”
- “You don’t need motivation if you have discipline”
Links and Resources for This Episode
- His new book: The Sacred Six – The Simple Step-by-Step Process for Focusing Your Attention and Recovering Your Dreams
- Ep 5 of Entrepreneur On Fire with John Lee Dumas
You Might Also Like
- Ep 45 Miracle Morning w/ Hal Elrod
- Ep 72 Movement, Momentum, Motivation w/ Dave Smith
- Ep 9 Endless Possibilities w/ William Shaker
Thanks for Listening
Thanks for listening to this episode.
Please feel free to leave a comment about this episode. I love hearing from you and your feedback helps me make the show better. I’m open to constructive criticism and topic suggestions for future shows.
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see on this page. To be sure you receive the latest episode, subscribe through a podcast catcher such as iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, or aCast (to name a few).
I would also appreciate an honest review of this show on any of your favorite podcast portals (click: iTunes, Stitcher). Your subscriptions and reviews help give the show authority and can really help it become noticed by others, which in turn will spread the word of good health and fitness.
If you have never left a review for a podcast, you might want to check out my brief step-by-step tutorial for iTunes and Stitcher Radio. This step by step guide will make leaving a review quick and easy. Thanks again.