Wade Lightheart is a 3-time all Natural National Bodybuilding Champion, advisor to the American Anti-Cancer Institute and Director of Education at BiOptimizers Nutrition.
He is also the author of several books, including the best-selling: “Staying Aliuve in a Toxic World” and “The Wealthy Backpacker”.
As host of the AWESOME Health Podcast, Wade’s mission is to help others fix their digestion and transform their health with daily practice of positive principles, rutuals, and optimizers.
“I challenge audience to move like a kid”
In This Episode You’ll Learn
- How long it takes to clean your intestines
- Why Wade exercised in a snowmobile suit
- How to strengthen your immune system, energy, and mood
- How to clear brain fog
- How to body build from the inside out
- Why cooked foods are not as healthy as raw
- That AWESOME is an acronym for: Air, Water, Exercise, Sunlight, Optimizers, Mental beliefs and attitudes, Education
Links and Resources for This Episode
You Might Also Like
- Ep 10 Mary Vance, Holistic Nutrition Consultant
- Ep 11 Dr. Barry Sears, The Zone Diet
- Ep 15 Dr. Loren Cordain, The Paleo Diet
Thanks for Listening
Thanks for listening to this episode.
Please feel free to leave a comment about this episode. I love hearing from you and your feedback helps me make the show better. I’m open to constructive criticism and topic suggestions for future shows.
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see on this page. To be sure you receive the latest episode, subscribe through a podcast catcher such as iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, or aCast (to name a few).
I would also appreciate an honest review of this show on any of your favorite podcast portals (click: iTunes, Stitcher). Your subscriptions and reviews help give the show authority and can really help it become noticed by others, which in turn will spread the word of good health and fitness.
If you have never left a review for a podcast, you might want to check out my brief step-by-step tutorial for iTunes and Stitcher Radio. This step by step guide will make leaving a review quick and easy. Thanks again.