In 1999 Thom’s personal passion for food and his concern over the explosion of metabolic disease led him to found Steviva Brands, with a mission to help food manufacturers replace unhealthy sugars in their products with natural options. With 20 years of R&D work, Thom has helped hundreds of manufacturers improve the quality of their products. In recent years, his passion for food and optimal health have intersected with his embrace of a ketogenic (low carb, high fat) diet.
In This Episode You’ll Learn
- What stevia is
- Why stevia is healthier for you than any kind of sugar
- What products stevia can be found in
Links and Resources for This Episode
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thomkingpdx/?hl=en
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/steviva
- Steviva Website: https://www.steviva.com/
You Might Also Like
- Ep 95 Sugar pt 7: Is Sugar the Cause of Drug Addiction? w/ Joel Fuhrman
- Ep 94 Sugar pt 6: The ubiquitous Artificial Sweetener, Aspartame
- Ep 91 Sugar pt 3: Sweet Poison w/ David Gillespie
Thanks for Listening
Thanks for listening to this episode.
Please feel free to leave a comment about this episode. I love hearing from you and your feedback helps me make the show better. I’m open to constructive criticism and topic suggestions for future shows.
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see on this page. To be sure you receive the latest episode, subscribe through a podcast catcher such as iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, or aCast (to name a few).
I would also appreciate an honest review of this show on any of your favorite podcast portals (click: iTunes, Stitcher). Your subscriptions and reviews help give the show authority and can really help it become noticed by others, which in turn will spread the word of good health and fitness.
If you have never left a review for a podcast, you might want to check out my brief step-by-step tutorial for iTunes and Stitcher Radio. This step by step guide will make leaving a review quick and easy. Thanks again.