In This Episode You’ll Learn
- What is was like growing up a Spelling
- How he hit rock bottom – and how he survived
- What he did for his “healing journey” – and how he found himself
- Why he chose Portland as his home
- What his life coaching philosophy is
- How Randy helps people stop stopping and speed your time to success
- What is a “pattern interrupter”
- 3-Part Video Series: Changing Worry into Happiness: http://bit.ly/worry2happiness
Short and sweet videos sharing 3 of the most powerful tools for turning a frown upside down in 10min or less!
- Training Video: Why Your Dream Isn’t Coming Fast Enough: http://www.randyspelling.com/free-membership-video/
Discover why things aren’t flowing in your life and what to do about it!
Randy’s Social Media
Links and Resources for This Episode
- Website: http://www.randyspelling.com/
- Where are they now video about Randy Spelling
- Book – Unlimiting You
You Might Also Like
- Ep 23 Life Coach and Ethicist Olive Gallagher
- Ep 105 JJ Virgin’s Miracle Mindset
- Ep 49 Mental Training Coach & Olympian Naim Hasan
Thanks for Listening
Thanks for listening to this episode.
Please feel free to leave a comment about this episode. I love hearing from you and your feedback helps me make the show better. I’m open to constructive criticism and topic suggestions for future shows.
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see on this page. To be sure you receive the latest episode, subscribe through a podcast catcher such as iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, or aCast (to name a few).
I would also appreciate an honest review of this show on any of your favorite podcast portals (click: iTunes, Stitcher). Your subscriptions and reviews help give the show authority and can really help it become noticed by others, which in turn will spread the word of good health and fitness.
If you have never left a review for a podcast, you might want to check out my brief step-by-step tutorial for iTunes and Stitcher Radio. This step by step guide will make leaving a review quick and easy. Thanks again.