In this episode I speak with Pamela Gold. Not only was she fun to talk to, but she has an amazing insight to how people can live Healthy, Happy and Free. In addition to her vast knowledge, she brings great positive energy, peace and insightful stories.
I wanted to have her on this show because she has a way of helping people unlock their inner (often hidden) power. Have you ever tried do something, such as lose weight, get in shape, or improve your life in some way, but it just didn’t work out? Why not? Chances are, there is something about your approach (confidence, follow through, commitment) that stopped you.
Pamela’s new book, Find More Strength: 5 Pillars to Unlock Unlimited Power and Happiness is full of tragedy to triumph personal stories, along with actionable tools to help increase your power and happiness in life.
Pamela Gold grew up on her family’s apple farm in upstate New York, graduated from Yale University, and then entered the business world in NYC where she was the point person on an IPO at the age of 24. Leaving the workforce to start a family, she co-founded West Village Parents and went on to pursue her passion for fitness and wellness. It was through this pursuit that she discovered yoga, which connected her love of philosophy, science, psychology, and wellness and eventually led her to discover her life’s work: teaching inner peace as the key to our greatest evolution and ultimately, world peace.
In This Episode You’ll Learn
- Why you are lucky to have personal challenges
- How to develop functional and healthy coping mechanisms
- The importance of our mindset
- What: Gratitude, Compassion, Courage, Surrender, Openness and Curiosity have to do with your wellness, health and happiness
Links and Resources for This Episode
- Pamela Gold’s book: Find More Strength: 5 Pillars to Unlock Unlimited Power and Happiness
- Pamela Gold’s website with special offer for Live Fit guests: goldevolution.com/livefit
- Brene Brown TED Talk on Shame
- Brene Brown TED Talk on Vulnerability
- Vishen Lakhani’s book: Code of the Extraordinary Mind
You Might Also Like
- Ep 105 Miracle Mindset w/ JJ Virgin
- Ep 84 Weight Loss Starts in the Mind (The Psychology of Eating)
- Ep 76 Cliff Ravenscraft is Free from the Tyranny of the Scale
- Ep 22 I Am Erin Brown, Hear Me Roar
Thanks for Listening
Thanks for listening to this episode.
Please feel free to leave a comment about this episode. I love hearing from you and your feedback helps me make the show better. I’m open to constructive criticism and topic suggestions for future shows.
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see on this page. To be sure you receive the latest episode, subscribe through a podcast catcher such as iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, or aCast (to name a few).
I would also appreciate an honest review of this show on any of your favorite podcast portals (click: iTunes, Stitcher). Your subscriptions and reviews help give the show authority and can really help it become noticed by others, which in turn will spread the word of good health and fitness.
If you have never left a review for a podcast, you might want to check out my brief step-by-step tutorial for iTunes and Stitcher Radio. This step by step guide will make leaving a review quick and easy. Thanks again.